Tick Tock
That was my bio-clock, if it wasn't painfully obvious.
Spoke to my 2.5 year old nephew in the UK, who came on to gush about the snow, then promptly said that it was 'dis-gus-ting'. Apparently picked up the word from older kids messing about with slush. My mother was horrified and kept getting him to say 'beau-ti-ful' but I was just proud of his diction, haha, that's my boy.
I think Baby J (gosh how do i create a link here - Ms J?) is the most beautiful-est baby I keep scratching at the computer screen itching to touch him am just waiting for him to come to KL so I can bite him or have him for a meal, or two.
Cololocura my old friend has a 'sprog in utero', I can't wait to be aunt all over again. cant wait cant wait.
My sister's bro-in-law just had a baby yesterday who looks like a female version of my nephew who came on the phone yesterday, and kept saying 'Bebe Miriam is here'. (sweetheart!)
This year, I had dinner on Valentine's Day with a gay friend i have known for 10 years now, who is still single. The things we have in common are that we love food, adore children, believe in traditional values and insist on religion being a huge part of our lives.
He had a proposition: that if we both weren't married by the time we were 38, we would marry each other. We would have always good conversation, good food (he cooks), a lovely home (he decorates and collects art) and most of all, a stable and spiritual environment to raise our children. He would be a house husband if necessary, and support all my career aspirations. And what we do on the side is our business entirely.
This is best offer I've got this year.
Till 2010 then.
Spoke to my 2.5 year old nephew in the UK, who came on to gush about the snow, then promptly said that it was 'dis-gus-ting'. Apparently picked up the word from older kids messing about with slush. My mother was horrified and kept getting him to say 'beau-ti-ful' but I was just proud of his diction, haha, that's my boy.
I think Baby J (gosh how do i create a link here - Ms J?) is the most beautiful-est baby I keep scratching at the computer screen itching to touch him am just waiting for him to come to KL so I can bite him or have him for a meal, or two.
Cololocura my old friend has a 'sprog in utero', I can't wait to be aunt all over again. cant wait cant wait.
My sister's bro-in-law just had a baby yesterday who looks like a female version of my nephew who came on the phone yesterday, and kept saying 'Bebe Miriam is here'. (sweetheart!)
This year, I had dinner on Valentine's Day with a gay friend i have known for 10 years now, who is still single. The things we have in common are that we love food, adore children, believe in traditional values and insist on religion being a huge part of our lives.
He had a proposition: that if we both weren't married by the time we were 38, we would marry each other. We would have always good conversation, good food (he cooks), a lovely home (he decorates and collects art) and most of all, a stable and spiritual environment to raise our children. He would be a house husband if necessary, and support all my career aspirations. And what we do on the side is our business entirely.
This is best offer I've got this year.
Till 2010 then.

8 Comments:
what is the thing with single women and their gay friends? I made a similar pact in 2000 a girl from uni but the deadline is when we reach 40.
good to have you back!
p.s. bila nak chat ni?
i hear you...have similar tick tock-ing going on. why are all the men we get along so well with gay? you watch will & grace? glad you have your 'will'.
dont forget to invite me to the wedding.
(yes babyj will be the most "gomoled" baby when he comes back!)
Eh, you didn't tell me about that insurance offer! I am all for it, I like (approve!) of T. Will you be allowed to sleep with women too I wonder!
It's not just single women and their gay friends. I think all women, ESPECIALLY the married one, harbour thoughts of marrying gay men. So much more easier on the senses than a man who just sits in front of telly all day long in his singlet and shorts, with the remote control in his death grip.
Hello babes, tick tock tick tock indeed. Shall I spring my two lil epis on you? At least, I'll know they'll be much better fed with you than me ;)
Have caught up with all your postings - am so glad that you've continued blogging. You really crack me up sometime, and in the loveliest way possible too.
My neighbourhood's all gay. I've forgotten what single straight men look like...Keep the faith dear, your Sir Galahad will come.
you can munch on babyJ's cheeks - i am feeding him enough to give u a big meal out of it :-)
Fazu - miss you. ok will arrange time on email
Sheila - i dont want a will! wanna willy who's willing
Lita - you're on the 2010 list never fear
Diaz - with my new dyke look, i just might get lucky
Epi - welcome back! How the hell are you babe? I have baby envy definitely
Cololocura - was Sir Galahad gay as well?
Miss J - excellent we'll have enough for left overs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home