Happy Unbirthday To Me

I feel a little like the Mad Hatter these days.
Everything that I hoped and tried to plan for has been thrown helter-skelter. Am referring to the Elusive Life Goal, of course.
So will embrace the Chaos and Disorder. And like Alice, will close my eyes and take the dubious potion that says "Drink Me".
Even if it makes me 10 feet higher or a shrinks me to a wee size where I have to crawl for shelter in strange places.
I will go through the mazes and labyrinths and no matter who I find there, I'll tunnel on.
I don't know where in the blazes I'll end up, or who I'll end up talking to, but here's hoping I will at least meet a doped out Caterpillar for bewildering conversation and a smoke.
The thing you know, is that I do love tea.
Pots and pots of it. With red jam tarts, of course.
Now - Off with the Adventure.
Even if it costs me my head. (gulp)

3 Comments:
i like this. so cute!
allo, allo! am glad to see you back.
have some scones with jam & cream with the tea, will make it all seem better.
will call soon for a chat. still waiting for a visit.
just go with the flow toots: tgrin when you see the cat and run when you see the queen.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home