Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TODAY

Today I feel like one of the luckiest people alive. Pulak dah.

I am so damn lucky that I can have a bad day and all the following have happened to get me out of it:

Colleague ran out to get me a huge chocolate bar. What a shhweetheart.

Went and got hair done for chi-chi do so stopped looking like mangy dog

Met good friend to go to chi-chi do whose brilliant company had already cheered me up on the way.And she offered to drive - am sooo grateful to be driven anywhere

Met hysterical personalities at chi-chi do and as a result I have a most unlikely date for the wedding on Saturday - met someone who knew the bride and ASKED if he could come as a date because he hadn't seen her for years. Haha. Hope the bride wont be too pissed off with me.

Colleague loaning me a stack of jazz CDs (without me asking) and am presently listening to Astrud Gilberto's Goodbye Sadness (Tristeza), which is ironically the first song of the first CD on the pile. Jazz with coffee, what a picker-upper.

Hair still looking great today and complimented by the Boss (female)

Getting great advice yesterday from fellow bloggers

Also, I think what helped the most, was when I sent a much nicer message to the Aged Rockstar apologising for hurting him, telling him I loved him no matter what, but I could never be with him. And not to look back in anger. I sound like a bloody Oasis song now.

Today is a good day. Inshallah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home