grey's anatomy

I am addicted to this series.
It's SO good. And it always makes me cry.
And who would have thought Patrick Dempsey could look so damn delish after all these years. Few grey hairs around the temple and crinkly eyes, bit of weight, was all he needed.
Oh and a little worldly air from age.
Is it obvious that i missing my aged rockstar?
I am missing my aged rockstar.
I don't know how on earth i have developed this fascination for middle aged men, but i have. Not DOMs (dirty old men lah) mind you. Just older men. They have a sort of air. Confidence. Unabashed agendas. Unfazed.
Then again i have an incredible penchant of selecting Those Who Would Eventually Destroy and Eat My Soul, with rocket on the side.
So will just admire Patrick over the tele. Safely coveting from afar. And ignore rockstar withdrawal symptoms.

9 Comments:
So, which do we go for? Desire or fulfillment?
Desire of course......lust lust lust
some men improve with age - clooney and pitt look much better now than when they were younger. Some like Mickey Rourke for instance...
mangolisa - you're right about Mickey Rourke. But you HAVE to check out Patrick Dempsey in this series and tell me what you think!
deviant instransit planman (multiple personalities now eh?) - what to do, i have my weaknessess.....
Agreed. Dempsey is dishy. Sorry to hear about your aunt. Glad Sisters In Islam are standing up for their rights. The is the ultimate aim, to take away men's rights to 4 wives? But then they might keep mistresses...I wonder which is worse?
Halva,
dempsey is cute - just saw him last night - we have grey's anatomy every tuesday night here. But I have never seen him in other shows/films before. Don't ask - I spent the best part of my teens+20s without a tv :P
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Izzy was hotter in Roswell ;-) Now that I watched because that is 21st Century TV lol
Sorry had commented earlier but decided to amend it to this instead:
planman - i do mind lah.... Polygyny is very sensitive for women it's no laughing matter to us, mate. Because for us it's tears and heartache, not just some macho male fantasy. Also polygyny not a right, hello! It's a responsibility if anything. And Cololocura should be able to say anything she wants in this space without her comments being hijacked to your blog!....cheers
cololocura - very true and i wonder the same myself
mangolisa - so she was the one in roswell! i see....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home