Let It Be
The following is applicable for the whole of 2006 as a pre-New Year's resolution,
says she to herself.
____________________________________
I believe that the Universe is Generous.
That I must flow with the energy of the Universe that is Generous.
That Inshallah, I become Generosity.
That Inshallah, I am not merely myself, but the Spirit of the Universe that is Generosity.
That Generosity is fed by Kindess and Benevolence.
She must flow in my veins. There is no power left for Smallness. and Selfishness.
Remove Hurt and Pain. Make room for something else. Something other, something better. Something different. Something new.
In Ashtanga Yoga, we posture to open our chests so we dispel bad and receive good.
Open. Bigness. Bigness. Bigness.
The trick to being open is to stop pushing against a counter-energy but instead accept it, experience it totally, then move away to something better. Because there will be always be better. Life is never static.
The Universe is Generous
I sound so bloody mental. Freak.
But this seems to be working somehow.
says she to herself.
____________________________________
I believe that the Universe is Generous.
That I must flow with the energy of the Universe that is Generous.
That Inshallah, I become Generosity.
That Inshallah, I am not merely myself, but the Spirit of the Universe that is Generosity.
That Generosity is fed by Kindess and Benevolence.
She must flow in my veins. There is no power left for Smallness. and Selfishness.
Remove Hurt and Pain. Make room for something else. Something other, something better. Something different. Something new.
In Ashtanga Yoga, we posture to open our chests so we dispel bad and receive good.
Open. Bigness. Bigness. Bigness.
The trick to being open is to stop pushing against a counter-energy but instead accept it, experience it totally, then move away to something better. Because there will be always be better. Life is never static.
The Universe is Generous
I sound so bloody mental. Freak.
But this seems to be working somehow.

5 Comments:
errmmm..."Open. Bigness. Bigness. Bigness" sounds X-X-X to me...
the universe is generous. and forgiving as well. :)
happy new years babe.
radnexus - HAHAHAHAHA. it actually does.
muddy - you're back!i missed you.
im with mudster on this :) Yes, this is an abundance universe.
May you be blessed with everything your heart desires. Happy New Year Halva. *hugs*
The more u praise & celebrate in ur life, the more there is to in life to celebrate. - Oprah -
happy new year babes. hope to see more of you in 2006. love.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home