Faith

I think i' m now only beginning to understand what Faith really means.
I'm taking the break-up worse than i thought.
But to have faith means that at your lowest moment, when everything seems blinded by tears and despair, you still believe that something better will happen.
You believe in the generosity of the Universe.
You Believe. You become a Believer. Plodding stubbornly ahead, motivated only by some invisible, intangible strength. Hope.
You journey beyond the limits of the dark corners.
Uncertainty becomes your best friend. Because you realize that it's certainty that pins you down.
You understand that anything can happen. Even something good.
Then, stop pushing against the wall of negative energy. Stop pushing. Stop resisting.
Flow within it - embrace the pain, live it completely. Accept it. Go with it.
And discover what comes after.
Faith is like getting on a boat. It takes you to the other side.
I'm rowing as hard as i can.

4 Comments:
am desperately sorry to learn of break-up w T from your blog, and for not taking that call in Bkk.
I still have that original happy sms, and will keep it so long as I have my SIM card (and maybe send it back to you when I have a similar happy moment?). Will call soon and Big BIG hug when I see you.
Sigh.....Lame and difficult to believe as this is, but have FAITH that this too will pass.
*hugs* and the faith in yourself that you will heal, no matter hwo hard you have to row and how slow the boat seems to be moving.... and how strong the current of the river is.
I feel healed just by reading these comments...am touched and grateful for all your support.Thank you everyone.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home